Here are the rules: Among the posts I put up, there will be ones with questions. Responses to the questions earn points. Your comment alone, even if it is hopelessly stupid, is worth one point - kinda like how putting your name on your SAT gets you points. Some questions will have point values openly associated with them. Here, a weaselly commenter could simply pick the answer with the highest value. But my readers aren't weasels; I'm confident in your honesty. Other questions will not have their points shown - only I will know. Yet other questions will be short answer/essay questions with purely subjective scoring. Just before the end of the contest, there will be a big-point Final Exam which could really shake up the rankings. I may also consider a booby prize for the one who chokes the worst. Correct answers will not be revealed until the end, allowing latecomers to go back to the beginning of the contest and catch up.
Why am I doing this? 'Cuz I really like my commenters. I don't get much traffic, but I get more comments than a lot of sites that get WAY more traffic. I think that is cool. Consider this contest a form of "thank you!" to everybody.
On to today's quiz!
Question 1. Do you own a multimeter?
- "What's a multimeter?" (0 points)
- "Yes, but I don't know how to use it" (-2 points)
- "Yes. I use it regularly. (5 points)
- "I used to. But I tried measuring innominatus' awesomeness and it blew up. (1 point. Don't be a suck-up)
- "No." (2 points for honesty)
Question 2. How intelligent is President Obeyme?
- Super smart. Like a mad scientist or 007 movie villain.
- Pretty smart. Definitely above average.
- Average at best. Definitely overrated.
- He's about as sharp as the wilted broccoli that's been in my 'fridge for a month.
Question 3. Which is the greater myth: Anthropogenic Global Warming, or that the Stimulus has actually created jobs? Explain.