Original post w/ rules
Question #1: '80s hair-metal music is
- All-around vomit-inducing garbage that should never be played again.
- There were a few good bands, but most stank like a warm day at the landfill.
- Most of the music was good, with a few posers here and there.
- Dude! The '80s rule! Dis on the hair bands at your peril!
- A job for daddy
- A new video game console
- A pony
- A do-over on the 2008 elections.
Question #3: Barney Frank, Chris Mathews, Al Gore and the ghost of Ted Kennedy are eating lunch at O'Bama's Olde Time Irish Bar and Grill. Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson, Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney enter and wait to be seated. What happens next?