My name is innominatus and I grew up with Mattel products. I enjoyed them through my entire youth. Well, except when my mom would redden my butt with a piece of your orange Hot WheelsTM track. That stuff stings like the dickens but I'm sure you already know that.
Anyway, now that war is a thing of the past, little boys and Rachel Maddow will need new action figures to play with. Below is a rough conceptual drawing of my idea.
These are kinetic military action figures - the toy of the future. From left to right:
- Nurse Wretched Pelosi. Rank: Major. She has a red cross emblazoned on the front of her uniform so people know she's a nurse and not a demon. Her specialty is ramming healthcare down the throats of wounded kinetic military action figures. The oversize sunglasses are removable but it is recommended they be left in place as they hide most of the stretchmarks on her face.
- Sheriff Joe Biden. He is actually a PFC but prefers to be called 'Sheriff.' His gun is loaded with blanks but he doesn't care because he looks cool with it.
- Sawgeant Bawney. Shown reclining on optional knapsack. Does his best work when operating in the rear echelon.
- Odmiral Obama. Commander of the kinetic military action figures. This figure is double jointed so he can bend in any direction and assume any posture or position at any time.
- Not shown: Corporal Huckabee. Looks, acts and sounds just like Gomer Pyle.