- An unnamed guy gets put on PAID administrative leave from his job at ODOT and escorted out of the building by state police. Turns out this is the third time the ODOT boss has done this to his personnel. Co-workers say the guy never did anything threatening.
- Unnamed guy buys some guns. Legally.
- Some anonymous bedwetters at ODOT say unnamed guy is a creep and they're afraid of him.
- Local police realize that he recently bought some legal firearms.
- Police freak out and assemble SWAT team of 13 guys with assault rifles and tactical gear at unnamed man's house.
- SWAT wakes the guy up in the middle of the night at takes him in for a psych evaluation. He complies and offers no resistance. "He's not under arrest, we're just taking him into custody. And, oh, by the way, we're taking his guns, too."
- Unnamed man is not charged with any crime. Unnamed man passes psych eval. Unnamed man hasn't got his guns back yet. Unnamed man's reputation is now in the sh*tter.
- All authorities involved refuse to say a dang thing, saying it would violate unnamed man's HIPAA rights.
Please convince me that I have nothing to worry about and this could never happen to me.