Anyway, this got me to wondering... As a kid we took the IQ test but we never were given the results. Probably to keep genius kids like me from gloating. And also to keep gloating genius kids from being beaten up by the "big, strong, fast but not genius" kids. So I googled around the Worldwide Computer and found there are numerous sites that will convert SAT or ACT to IQ. And...
** I HAVE ALMOST 20 IQ POINTS**
** ON THE GENIUS-IN-CHIEF! **
And I'm betting a lot of you do, too! Maybe you'd like to give it a shot yourself. But what about people who haven't taken the SAT, GRE, or ACT? Or what if you don't remember your score? No worries, mate. I've come up with a simple test that is just as accurate as these highly scientificalish thingies out there on the web.
1. Have you ever been locked out of the White House and/or mistaken a White House window for door?
- 50 States
- 50 States plus territories (like Guam and Puerto Rico) and administrative exclaves (like embassies)
- 57 States
- 31 Flavors
- An member of the US Navy, usually assigned to medical duties
- An undead zombie-like creature
- Save the lizards in Texas
- Buy lots of oil from evil people
- Drill baby, drill!