- Dear NUKS students, thank you for coming to the shop and placing an order. However, despite what is depicted in Axe TV ads, it is NOT SUGGESTED that you wear a whole can of Axe spray when you are ordering your awards.
- Frogs (and amphibians, in general) are said to be a barometer of an ecosystem's health. The land around my house is a VERY HEALTHY ecosystem.
- 7:00pm - "Hear all the froggies?" "Yeah, grandpa! Cool!"
- Midnight - "There HAS to be a way to shut these @#$%^& frogs up!"
- Seriously, it's like a biblical plague of frogs out there.
- The sunny days are nice, but the frosty windshield thing is getting old.
- One might think that subfreezing temperatures would shut up a frog. One would be mistaken.
- She packed a SpongeBob Gogurt in my lunch? Seriously?
- My neighbor shoos the Canada geese off his land with a shotgun. Wonder if it works on frogs.
- Oh-so-thoughful brother-in-law brought us a small inflatable pool. Yay. Grandkid insisted that I inflate it today, even though it is way to cold for a swim. I think I burst a vessel in the process.
- What are the symptoms of an aneurysm? The spots I'm seeing that look rather like miniature fireflies, will go away, right? Right?
- The inflatable giraffe that is part of the inflatable pool is already drooping at half-mast. Little brat better not have popped the pool before we've even put water in it.
- It would be nice to have recovered from inflating the pool with my lips before the pool was destroyed. Guess I ask for too much.
- I suppose that popping the pool is better than pooping the pool.
- Next time I'm asked to inflate a pool, I'll decline. Knowing what I know now, I'd think I'd rather be shot in the glans with a frozen paintball.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Still haven't posted to Twitter
The urge to blog has certainly been absent lately. The best I can muster is twitterish short takes, but I can't bring myself to actually break my twitter embargo. So I guess I'll post them here. You're welcome.